Alternating Pressure Mattress Surfaces
Dabir® alternating-pressure mattress surfaces are an innovative continuum-of-care solution which provides micro-environment support and relief for patients who are immobilized for extended periods of time during their hospital stay. Used on surgical tables, medsurg beds and recovery chairs, Dabir surfaces aim to enhance perfusion and reduce risk of pressure injury formation.
Operating Table Surfaces
The Dabir Micropressure Operating Table Surface was developed as a new and innovative tool for surgeons and perioperative professionals alike to help reduce the risks of deep tissue injury and hospital-acquired pressure injuries resulting from long surgical procedures in the OR. The Dabir System:
- Provides low-profile, alternating support and tissue relief with minimal patient movement,
- Reduces skin-shearing effects which can result from immersion and alternating inflation,
- Surfaces are semi-disposable and multi-patient-use with standard hospital cleaning,
- Surfaces are intelligent, X-ray translucent, easy-to-deploy, and
- Come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suite most any procedural need.
MedSurg Bed Surfaces
Dabir Micropressure MedSurg Bed Surfaces are designed to preserve the arterial, venous and lymphatic circulatory components of blood flow by providing localized alternating support and tissue relief along with minimal immersion and inflation related skin-shearing effects. Dabir MedSurg Bed Surface features include:
- Thin, low-profile design that is only 1” thick when inflated,
- Positions over standard mattresses or support pads and is covered by conventional linens,
- Electronic intelligence for automated replacement monitoring, and
- Multi-patient use with standard hospital cleaning protocols (Easy wipe-down cleaning)
Please call one of our clinical consultants today to learn more about how Dabir Micropressure Surfaces can become part of your hospitals continuum-of-care approach to pressure injury prevention.