Wound Care professionals know that prevention is far more desirable than treatment. With that mindset at its core, DabirAIR® MedSurg Overlays offer a new and innovative pressure ulcer prevention approach for healthy tissue protocols in post-operative and long-term patient care settings.
Targeting the key tissue preserving circulatory components of arterial, venous and lymphatic blood flow, DabirAIR Micropressure and Microclimate MedSurg Bed Overlays provide localized alternating patient support and tissue relief with minimal immersion and inflation skin-shear effects. DabirAIR Microclimate Overlays also include an added feature benefit of Low-Air-Loss evaporative cooling to remove excess heat and moisture from the areas in contact with the patient’s skin.
Other standard DabirAIR MedSurg features and benefits:
- Micropressure: Semi-disposable / multi-patient use with standard hospital cleaning protocols (Easy wipe-down cleaning)
- Microclimate: Semi-disposable / single-patient use with standard hospital cleaning protocols (Easy wipe-down cleaning)
- Thin, low-profile design that is only 1” thick when inflated
- Easily deploys over standard mattresses and stretchers, and is covered by conventional linens
- Overlays incorporate electronic intelligence for automated replacement monitoring
- Suitable for patients weighing 15 – 600 lbs. (medsurg bed and stretcher applications only)
Please call one of our clinical consultants today to learn more about DabirAIR Micropressure and Microclimate Low-Air-Loss MedSurg Bed Overlays.