Wound Care professionals know that prevention is far more desirable than treatment. With that mindset at its core, Dabir MedSurg Surfaces offer a new and innovative pressure injury prevention approach for healthy tissue protocols in post-operative and long-term patient care settings.
Targeting the key tissue preserving circulatory components of arterial, venous and lymphatic blood flow, Dabir Micropressure MedSurg Bed Surfaces provide localized alternating patient support and tissue relief with minimal immersion and inflation skin-shear effects.
Other standard Dabir MedSurg features and benefits:
- Micropressure: Semi-disposable / multi-patient use with standard hospital cleaning protocols (Easy wipe-down cleaning)
- Thin, low-profile design that is only 1” thick when inflated
- Easily deploys over standard mattresses and stretchers, and is covered by conventional linens
- Surfaces incorporate electronic intelligence for automated replacement monitoring
- Suitable for patients weighing 15 – 600 lbs. (medsurg bed and stretcher applications only)
Please call one of our clinical consultants today to learn more about Dabir Micropressure MedSurg Bed Surfaces.